Created by : Alyaa Nur Azizah Denia Agyta Larasati Panorama World Panorama is franchise outlet that serves as a provider of travel and leisure products offered by Panorama Group. The unique of the business format and the opportunity to benefit the franchise that comes from the strength of the brand. Strong marketing support, technology, the training human resources, franchising, manual sharing experience and professional help,these features ensure the power position of the Panorama as the franchisor, the sole provider of leading travel with other franchise opportunity. Panorama World has 29 outlets franchise operating in Jakarta, Bandung, Cilegon, Lampung, Manao, Palembang, Surabaya, Malang, Solo, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Medan, and Batam. Subsidiaries Panorama JTB Tours Focusing on wholesale production and distribution of leisure management programs Services Flight reservation ...
pict by: google Tourism Tourism is travel for pleasure; also the theory and practice of touring, the business of attracting, accommodating, and entertaining tourists, and the business of operating tours. Tourism may be international, or within the traveller's country. The World Tourism Organization defines tourism more generally, in terms which go "beyond the common perception of tourism as being limited to holiday activity only", as people "traveling to and staying in places outside their usual environment for not more than one consecutive year for leisure, business and other purposes" Tourism can be domestic or international, and international tourism has both incoming and outgoing implications on a country's balance of payments . Today, tourism is a major source of income for many countries, and affects the economy of both the source and host countries, in some cases being of vital importan...
Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. On January, 10, 2015. I flew to lombok for holiday. I went to lombok with my uncle, aunt, cousin and my sister. This is my first time goes to lombok. I got to the airport at 5 in the morning. it took about 54 minutes to arrive in Lombok. And yeaah finally i’m arrived in lombok! When i arrived in lombok international airport my first opinion is lombok has a bad airport. because the first time I arrived and waiting for luggage, I smell bad. as the smell of urine. and that was extremely disgusting. After waiting for the luggage i met our guide when we were there. Gili Trawangan, Kuta beach, and sasak village is our destination. I stayed in lombok for 3 days. Gili Trwangan. I think Gili Island was a most popular place in lombok especially gili trawangan. I stayed in gili for 1 night. It such a beutiful island. the weather, and the scenery in my opinion would be t...
Komentar
Posting Komentar